Thursday, October 25, 2012

Same 'Ole, Same 'Ole

My Alpha group is surviving. There is a couple Tim and Sara, that always are able to spark lively conversation. I was able to share my transition from NY to NJ, just relying on the Lord.

The song that I have sang all day is Your Great Name by Natalie Grant.

I am working on the last wedding that I am involved with, Praise God. I don't think I can take any more.

I have the photo station and seating chart. My creative juices aren't flowing like they use to. I am now going to try and the bride says I am using her wedding as a test run. Yeah, that would be true if I was with someone.

I was suppose to do the 31 days of singleness. I didn't do more than one day, PITIFUL!



I can't wait til Saturday, Alpha Day Away at some retreat. Then I am going to a festival on Sunday. Can't wait. I love my friends.

I will try and post some pic soon,

Shakira

No comments:

Post a Comment